Change, configuration support and documentation management.
What You Will Do
CCB Routines and Support:
- Meeting MoM.
- Track and follow up on action items.
- CCB data Analysis (BOMs, Material evolution, KPIs).
- Configuration audits (As designed vs As build).
- Customer and internal enquiries.
- Impact analysis and CR implementation.
- Configuration management documentation.
- Support CR Costing.
- Follow Documentation Management plan.
- Create, issue/circulate, update, store project documents including all communications.
- Manage digital document storage on Share point/ACOMIS.
- Support & co-ordinate within Project for all internal and external audits.
- Tracking, update and application of Alstom guidelines/procedures/standards in Tender & Project function.
- Support and consolidation of Tender documentation for bids to be submitted to PRASA, Transnet, Gibela, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering Degree.
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience.
- Solid analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
- SAP system on Sourcing applications experience a huge plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:24th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm