Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme.
The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
What You Will Do
As part of the TSSSA Industrial Business Solutions organization:
- Support in the implementation of ways of working between Gibela and Ubunye for repair activities.
- Development and deployment of new technology solutions (in relation with initiatives from central team).
- Support in the links and interfaces between Gibela MSA and TSSSA organizations.
- After project phase, create action plans to improve the business, system usage, propose enhancement, check and animate the process to keep the level of performance of the system at a high level of standard.
- Implementation and cascading of processes to business users.
- Perform routine checks of system data and processes to ensure compliance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Industrial Engineering/Degree in Information Systems.
- No previous work experience.
- South African citizen.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
Behavioural Requirements Include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Systems
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm