Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
To provide TSSSA Facilities (Depots and repair centres) with optimum solutions for the industrialization of new projects and warehouse/store/lineside layouts.
Evaluate the requirements of engineering, operations, support functions and customers leading to the development and implementation of solutions that maximize the tools, systems and resources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BTech or BSc Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- No previous work experience.
- South African citizen.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
Behavioural Requirements Include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm