Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
Support the EHS Lead at site level and pro-actively coordinating the business health, safety & environment activities to ensure that the maintenance activities exceed its regulatory, contractual and company obligations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
- No previous work experience.
- South African citizen.
- Excellent communicate skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
Behavioural Requirements Include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
- Job type:Internships
Environment, Health Policy and Administration
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm