Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities. A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework. The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
What You Will Do
- Build the behind-the-scenes software for a wide range of the business and organizational functions.
- Develop and implement applications and programs for the backend processing systems used the businesses and organizations.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must have a valid Diploma/Degree in Information Technology - System Development.
- Be a South African citizen by birth.
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record.
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time.
- Exposure in any development application like the following would be advantageous: C#; C++; JAVA; ITIL; AZURE.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm