Are you passionate about working with a team to re-envision the field of education? Does the thought of innovating within the classroom excite you? If yes, then the ALU Teaching Fellowship is designed specifically for you.
What You Will Do
- The ALU Teaching Fellowship is a 12-month programme designed to attract fresh African talent in education and empower them to sharpen and apply their skills in the field through facilitating the learning process at ALU.
- The role primarily involves mentorship and cohort facilitation with the seasoned Leadership Core and Degree Programmes Teams at ALU as they innovate, design and deliver a learning experience aimed at developing Africa’s next generation of ethical leaders.
- Some day to day tasks include conducting curriculum deep dives, attending onboarding sessions, class facilitation and participation in ALU community building activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a B.A., B.Sc. or higher from a credible university in the last 0-3 years.
- Demonstrate passion for education and leadership.
- Possess agility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment.
- Express a beginner’s mindset, willingness to work in teams, and learn from others.
- Receptive of a challenge and working beyond your comfort zone.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm