Alvarez & Marsal Disputes and Investigations practice is looking for highly motivated, analytical, inquisitive and open-minded individuals to support in becoming a certified accountant (CPA). Due to continued business growth and investment in building our team, a graduate opportunity is available for those interested in becoming a Forensic Accountant. We will support you through your training to become a certified accountant (CPA) and provide both the professional and personal development opportunities you need to grow.
You will be working in a close team of talented individuals, benefiting from personal coaching and mentoring from our experienced leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Eligibility to work in the UAE.
- GPA 3.5 or higher undergraduate degree from a top rated university.
- Outstanding academic record - International Baccalaureate (IB) or A-level GPA 3.5 or higher.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic is essential.
- IT skills – proficient in Excel and Word to intermediate level is highly desirable; database skills would also be an advantage.
- Relevant work experience is preferable.
- Evidence of significant non-academic achievements.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm