AmaliTech recruits graduates into the AmaliTech Training, to undergo its free training programme in IT/Digital skills offering diverse employment pathway opportunities. We are expanding our operations in Rwanda and we are in the process of soliciting applications for the first batch of trainees.
The training will be a mix of online and onsite training and will last between 1 to 3 months based on the trainee's prior knowledge and level and skill. Upon successful completion of the training, the trainees will be offered an employment pathway. The AmaliTech Digital Traineeship Programme is open to graduates with IT and computer science backgrounds who would undergo intensive training for a period of 1 to 3 months.
Our operations are located in Kigali, Rwanda which means candidates should be willing to live in or relocate to Kigali (in situations where candidates live elsewhere). After successful completion of the training programme, AmaliTech provides the Graduate Trainees with various employment pathways in the tech ecosystem.
The specializations that we are offering currently include front-end development, back-end development and full-stack development and advanced Java Programming.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or IT or a Bachelor’s Degree in a
- Must have taken courses in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies.
- Previous software development experience is an advantage.
- Strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming and Mathematics is a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm