Whatever your background, if you love learning what it takes to hire and develop the best, enjoy building plans to attract, retain, develop, and support growing teams, effectively communicating across diverse teams in multiple countries, Amazon is a great place to be. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth, we’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our fast paced world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
These internships are project-based educational opportunities where you’ll be exposed to a large range of business cases as well as design, develop and implement solutions that will help our operations sustain fast growth and build the best operational company in the world.
As an intern you could join one of the following teams - Human Resources, Talent Acquisition (Recruitment), Employee Relations, Internal Communications, HR Project Management Office, HR ACES, and more.
You will put your analytical and technical skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will teach you about the human resources function, as well as contribute to the team’s success (and ultimately our customers). We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
What You Will Do
- Helping develop strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within operations.
- Implementing programs to engage potential new Amazonians at university campuses and beyond.
- Support with planning and logistics for events, such as recruitment events, leadership trainings, and more.
- Development of new tools to support automation of reporting across the HR network.
- Taking part in process reviews, identifying opportunities to simplify and automate process steps wherever possible.
- Learning about the HR functions within a fast-paced and ever-growing fulfillment center.
- Assisting with internal communication efforts to align all teams across multiple countries.
- Helping with the development of training plans and materials to answer the development needs of various teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, Economics, Computer/Data Science, Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, or a related field.
- Previous work experience - A summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- You will be able demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language (if required).
- You will be results driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills, working effectively with a team - Perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:4th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm