We are seeking savvy, motivated Project Management Interns to join our available roles in some of the following teams, including: Transportation, Operations Engineering, Operations Construction, Sustainability, Compliance, Prime Now, Amazon Logistics (AMZL), Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) or Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs (EHS).
An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
We are looking for passionate, versatile and curious Project Management Interns to work with us on improvement and innovation projects to support the growth of our European network. We want to give our customers in Europe the best experience possible! As a Project Management Intern, you are a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with strong analytics and have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You must be an effective communicator, have a high sense of (internal) customer service and be able to work with cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do
- Support Project Managers in one or several projects by assisting them in tracking open actions, conducting ad hoc deep dives to provide data insights useful for decision-making, analyzing processes to identify critical points and improvement opportunities, and anticipating for risks.
- Support the team in recommending and executing network improvements.
- Work with the team to identify process improvement or standardization opportunities for the European network.
- Contribute with innovative long-term/lasting solutions beneficial for the entire team.
- Support the real estate transactions team in managing transaction deal flow, including ensuring that all relevant data and associated documents are tracked and kept updated.
- Support the real estate transaction team with processing and administration needs.
- Assist in implementation of a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate performance pertaining to the transaction process.
- Communicate expectations, requirements and status of deals to key business stakeholders - Both internal and external. Help coordinate an ever-changing variety of internal initiatives and projects.
- Closely collaborate with Amazon operations, legal, finance, treasury, tax, due diligence and risk management to help deliver highly successful projects.
- Coordinate with external partners such as landlords, developers, design professionals and other consultants.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Management, or similar discipline.
- You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date.
- Excellent analytical skills, preferably with advanced level in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Problem-solving mind-set, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, and to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous working knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Gantt charts, Microsoft Project, Asana).
- Previous work experience - A summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Project Management
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm