Do you have the business savvy, the willingness to learn, and drive to move out of your comfort zone to contribute to establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider? We are looking for outstanding intern - To join the Sales team at Amazon Web Services based in Dubai for 6 months as an intern.
It is as simple as this - Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What We Offer:
- Insights into the fast growing, dynamic world of the leading Cloud provider.
- A diverse, multi-national work environment within our highly motivated team.
- The chance for you to work on your own tasks with guidance from experienced members of the organization.
- Flexible working days, based on your curriculum.
- Important technical knowledge and AWS certifications about IT in general, Cloud and SaaS.
- An understanding of the many career paths available at Amazon.
What You Will Do
The candidate will be an integral part of the Sales Team leadership team focusing on expansion into new markets.
The task will be to support the development of a growth strategy definition and support implementation for Expansion Markets End-to-End and will help to prepare the intern for high profile jobs in strategic sales/business development/channel business.
The intern will be fully integrated in all activities of the segment leadership and will help to drive sub-projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are studying Business, Economics, Computer Science, or a comparable field and are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor's degree or in your Master's degree.
- You have already been able to successfully acquire relevant cloud/IT, consulting and/or sales experience through internships/previous jobs.
- You possess very strong written and verbal skills in English.
- You are fascinated by technology and have solid basic IT knowledge.
- You have a high ability to work independently and structure complex tasks.
- You have a willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
- Very good MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel.
- You completed the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect.
- Knowledge of Arabic.
- Full-time availability for a timeframe of up to 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm