At Amazon Web Services (AWS), you’ll learn a lot and apply it quickly. Each day could be completely different from the last. It’s a continually evolving place where motivated employees thrive and where employee ownership and accountability lead to results.
As an Intern, you’ll learn by teaming with Amazon Web Services’ team members to lead the next paradigm shift in computing, and you’ll embark on an exciting career.
At Amazon, everyone plays an equal part in building innovative solutions for Amazon’s customers – whether you’re a full-time industry expert or an intern. Interact with mentors and be part of a business team that’s driving day-to-day decisions and long-term strategy.
As an intern, you will help us track and manage our relationships with our internal and external stakeholders. This will be done in collaboration with both the internal Business Development team resources and their field counterparts – all driving to generate sales opportunities.
What You Will Do
These tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Conduct detailed reporting and deep-dive analysis to derive actionable business insights.
- Set up internal reporting and processes to drive automation and more efficiency.
- Capture, track, and advance qualified engagements in our CRM lead management system (Salesforce).
- Organize and participate in events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or current MBA student who is looking to build a career in IT Business Development.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Passion for technology startups.
- Advanced Excel user (practical knowledge of VBA/macros and advanced Excel functions).
- Proficient in data analysis.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Analysis background.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests.
- Highly driven and demonstrated ability to implement and deliver against aggressive targets.
- A team player who is also able to work independently.
- Salesforce CRM skills are a plus.
- Excel Power Pivot skills are a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm