The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintaining the physical infrastructure of AWS, ensuring the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
In the Infrastructure Operations Team, you will have the chance to work on the most advanced technologies in a DYNAMIC environment with expanding opportunities. If you enjoy working in a strong and close-knit diverse team, the Infrastructure Operations Team is the place to be!
Data Center Engineering Operations (DCEO) is seeking for individuals who are motivated, self-starters, eager to learn, passionate and committed to join us. The successful candidate will spend 10-12 weeks in the intern program and will participate in Data Center Engineering Operations within an Amazon Data Center including risk management and mitigation, corrective and preventative maintenance of critical infrastructure, vendor management and metric reporting.
What You Will Do
- Gain insight in day to day data center facility operation work.
- Learn and contribute to documentation relevant to business & facility operations.
- Participate in standard operations procedures and emergency drill.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in engineering related discipline.
- Undergraduate in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Building Services/Facilities Management/any related Engineering discipline.
- Interest in maintenance of a Data Centre or Critical space facility.
- Attention to detail and logical thinking capability.
- Self-study capability.
- Energetic, flexible, good problem-solving ability.
- Good communication (both verbal and written English) and coordination skills.
- Enjoy working in a mixed cultural environment.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm