We are seeking a self-motivated team player who is excited by the challenge of a fast pace, ever changing working environment during a 6-month trainee program.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Own, drive and contribute to technical innovation, automation and projects within a critical Hardware Infrastructure operations team.
- Create systems and processes that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact within the data center operations.
The ideal candidate would have strong interest in the operating systems & server hardware and show the willingness and aptitude to quickly become a skilled candidate in the data center operations team.
Upon completion of this 6-month trainee program, successful candidates will be considered to convert to AWS full-time employees.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or graduated within 12-month period of the University, Higher Diploma or an equivalent level of education.
- Majoring in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or related disciplines is a plus.
- Understanding IT hardware and basic computer/ network concepts.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with teams to overcome challenges.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience in Microsoft office applications.
- Capable of manual handling of IT hardware.
- Interested in Data Center Operation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Conversational level of Cantonese.
- Good attention to details.
- Relevant Coursework in using Cloud / Virtualizations Technologies.
- Knowledge in Computer Server Hardware.
- Knowledge in Linux Operating System.
- Knowledge on data center operations, processes and continuous processes improvement.
- Literacy in security and customer data protection.
- Completion of the online AWS Certificate program
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th May 2020, 6:00 pm