Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). Customers across Greater China (GCR), as well as hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries are able to use compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them.
AWS is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to help support a diverse range of initiatives within the marketing team. The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, pay close attention to details and a strong team player. He/She has a passion for marketing, self-directed, result-driven as well as a strong desire to learn more about marketing tools at Amazon Web Services. This is a great unique opportunity for young marketing professionals to learn in an exciting, industry-leading technology space.
The role will be responsible for supporting a number of different marketing events execution, creating email demand generation programs, managing the database marketing, workshop series and work closely with our corporate teams as well as field marketing across Hong Kong and Taiwan.
As part of the marketing objectives, growing net new accounts and driving customer adoption on the wide range of AWS solutions are the major responsibilities for this role.
What You Will Do
- Event management support - Pre-event and post-event logistics support, event survey analysis/follow-up emails and reporting.
- Customer Communications Support - General marketing enquiry /event related follow ups.
- Marketing Operations Support - Assist in the development and administration of data quality initiatives within CRM and marketing automation platforms to improve the accuracy of reporting, SFDC lead tracking/management and Marketo workflow setup to ensure campaigns/programs launched on time.
- Industry/Market Research - Target contacts identification and online sourcing.
- Digital Content/Marketing Assets (Sales Tools, Videos, Collateral) Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year undergraduate degree, or current MBA student who is looking to build a career in IT marketing. Has 1-2 years related marketing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin both verbally and written.
- Digital marketing skills is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Information Technology, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th May 2020, 6:00 pm