At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Are you willing to learn how to dive deep, insist on highest standards, invent and simplify to develop those solutions and support the delivery of results? The Customer Trust and Partner Support (CT&PS) team is looking for an Entry-Level Finance profile.
The CT&PS organization employs over 15,000 employees who provide support to Amazon's Selling Partners while also ensuring that we protect Amazon customers from bad actors. In this role, you will support in building, improving and automating the reporting and forecasting tools for the Finance organization.
What You Will Do
- Support regional operations of the Customer Trust and Selling Partner Support teams around the globe.
- Contribute to the development of Seller Support finance planning and analysis tools in an worldwide integrated approach.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team to standardize reports and Data Tables.
- Ensure highest level of Data Quality that will serve for regular reviews with Business teams.
- Work with the functional leaders and other finance partners to build scalable financial processes and business metrics.
- Maintain continuous improvement of the finance processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshly graduated, or about to graduate, from Business School or equivalent.
- Experience with Data Warehouse is a plus.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced user of Excel, and demonstrated ability to work with complex sets of data.
- High attention to details and willingness to structure and organize things so that they make sense.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an unstructured environment.
- SQL user level knowledge.
- Comfortable working with large datasets in a complex environment.
- Good and clear communicator.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm