The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a commercial intern, working in one of our core businesses, including retail, Amazon Vendor Services, merchant services, Prime Video, Prime Now, and Amazon Advertising. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
Amazon retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from books to fashion, electronics to grocery, movies and music to toys and health & beauty, and everything in between.
As a retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business. Working alongside a vendor manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon's most strategic brands within one of our retail categories. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
As an intern, you’ll gain a deep understanding of Amazon's display advertising products as well as our technical and operational capabilities. You’ll learn when and how we can create custom opportunities, and you’ll help our account managers create compelling presentations to delight our clients.
Amazon merchant services covers all third party merchants’ activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As an intern, you will be responsible for helping our account managers to deliver new business growth across Amazon’s third party merchants.
What You Will Do
- Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that our people are known for.
- Support vendor managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as in-stock and marketing.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by advertising or merchant services.
- Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
- Learn the advertising or merchant services portfolio and the Amazon culture.
- Identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools.
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, E-commerce, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
- Experience working with clients.
- Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability.
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- Strong direct sales skills and a proven track record of performance.
- High affinity towards data and technology with ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:16th May 2021, 6:00 pm