Amazon Supply Chain team is looking for a talented, innovative, hands-on and customer-obsessed candidate for managing the capacity operations of the Fulfillment center and Transportation network in KSA.
What You Will Do
- Own reporting of the critical capacity planning metrics across FC and Transportation network.
- Accumulate data from different sources, conduct analysis, recommend solutions, build action plan and drive execution.
- Support FC and TRANS Operations team across KSA with capacity analysis and drive capacity execution with supply chain stakeholders.
- Foresee implications based on the projected storage capacity requirement vs available storage capacity in the region and come up with innovative and optimal storage solutions to support capacity storage requirements.
- Regularly audit the sites for operational conformance, norms of capacity planning and standard operating practices.
- Work with engineering design and FC launch project team to ensure all the design inputs are considered as per the standard requirements.
- Drive execution of critical capacity planning projects to enhance network capacity and optimize bin slotting changes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- PG/UG from reputed institutions. Engineering graduate preferable.
- 0-2 years of experience in analytics/warehouse operations/Distribution centers.
- Excellent analytical, data proficiency and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of following tools: SQL, Advanced Excel, Macros.
- Ability to multi-task - Manage multiple sites simultaneously and capability to work on different projects in parallel with high attention to detail.
- Ability to set the right priorities and work in a highly customer obsessed, competitive and high pressure environment.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and should be able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Ideal candidate must be able to proactively identify problems that impact business and implement solutions to mitigate capacity risks.
- Must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound data-driven judgments, and possess ability to influence stakeholders across different levels and teams to drive execution of critical projects.
- Ideal candidate must exhibit strong analytical skills and have proficiency in following tools: SQL, Advanced Excel, Macros.
- This job requires the candidate to constantly hit the ground running and ability to learn quickly.
- Raises bar on statistical Skills.
- Past experience of working in Fulfilment Centers preferable or large distribution centers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm