At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join us at the heart of our core consumer business. As a program manager intern you will join one of our business intelligence, retail, or seller services teams.
The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact.
What You Will Do
- Support implementation, maintenance, and growth of strategic programs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve a program’s offering and its benefits for our customers.
- Optimize visibility across our website and activate marketing channels to increase customer conversion and retention.
- Report program performance to experienced business leaders.
- Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Legal right to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:16th May 2021, 6:00 pm