Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. Our internships offer exceptional opportunities for you to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers who love what they do.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Associate Solutions Architect Intern:
The Solutions Architects (SA) organization is a diverse team that focuses on helping customers build infrastructures and applications at scale using AWS solutions. Our solutions architects are passionate technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
As an SA intern, you will receive AWS technical training, immerse yourself in cloud computing, develop business acumen, presentation delivery, and learn more about Amazon culture. You will work in a one on one project environment with the possibility of group projects, complete the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification, and attend professional development events.
Upon successful completion of the internship program, select interns will receive a full-time offer to join as an Associate Solutions Architect (which includes a twelve-month training program, known as AWS Tech U) in 2022/2023, after completion of their degree program.
Amazon internships are full-time (38 hours/week) and normally run for 8-12 consecutive weeks with timelines dependent on country locations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in your penultimate or final year of a degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Technology/Related science/technical field. Ideally completing this degree post-internship.
- Interest and aptitude to learn about and deliver cloud-based solutions to customers.
- Experience with one of the programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++ OR the interest and technical ability to learn a programming language.
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Fluent proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Experience with Networking fundamentals including Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows).
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP).
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm