This a full time Graduate Program starting in March 2022.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking recent graduates, early career professionals, and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump-starting a career as an Associate Customer Solutions Manager. This is part of the AWS Tech U program designed to advance technical and professional skills.
AWS Tech U is a 12-month accelerated workforce development program focused on helping recent graduates and early career professionals build technical and professional skills to jump-start technical careers at AWS.
The program features a six-month cohort-based training followed by six months of on-the-job-training. You will complete a specialized curriculum, shadow AWS experts, and receive coaching and on-the-job training to help you succeed in your new role and work towards. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS.
Residents will also prepare to take the certification exams for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate. During the program’s On-the-Job training phase, you will prepare for additional certifications that align to your role.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Come build the future with us.
What You Will Do
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Associate Customer Solutions Manager (CSM) you will work with a team of CSMs responsible for helping guide AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. You will guide the customer through the operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful AWS cloud journey. In this new, highly visible role you will be ensuring that all AWS teams are working together effectively and efficiently to deliver outcomes for the customer.
You will interface with customer and AWS leadership, driving collaboration between the other core account groups (Sales, Support, Solutions Architecture and Professional Services), product/engineering teams, and customer teams, planning and supporting major workload migrations.
You will help manage cadence through reporting and tracking functions along the way. The execution of education plans, roadmap to business outcome alignments, Executive Briefing Sessions, and go-live events and transitions are a few items owned by the CSM team that are critical to the success of our customer’s cloud journey.
You are encouraged to think big, invent and take ownership of customer challenges. You will not only bring the best of AWS/ Amazon to our customers, but you will also proactively help solve the customer’s challenges through new ideas, tools and mechanisms.
Successful candidates will be detail driven, have excellent problem-solving abilities, and be exemplary communicators. You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience and obsessed with contributing to the day-to-day management of the customer’s successful migration to AWS.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment AND WE encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth:
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our lead members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related science/technical fields, equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience or currently enrolled with a graduation date in 2021.
- Experience with one of the following programming languages - Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++.
- Experience with two or more of the following Networking fundamentals, Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows).
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP).
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm