*The duration for this internship opportunity is from May to August 2021
**Applicants to this internship opportunity will need to have the work authorization for Singapore.
Do you want to intern with a specialized sales team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 165 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—trust AWS to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower costs. AWS’ America sales organization is a diverse team that focuses on driving greater AWS adoption and customer value.
We are hiring sales interns to help us increase customer adoption of the AWS cloud platform. As a sales intern, you will collaborate with sales teams to help build new business client leads, enter new client data, and assist with opportunity execution and follow up.
As part of your internship, you will attend the AWS sales internship training and immerse yourself in cloud computing, develop business and sales acumen, and learn more about AWS culture. Following training, you will work on your projects, complete the Cloud Practitioner examination, and attend professional development events. Upon successful completion of the internship program, interns may receive a full-time offer to join AWS starting in 2022.
Come build the future with us!
AWS Sales internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and August 2022.
- Ability to think and act strategically and tactically.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm