Would you like to be part of our AWS Internship Program, helping us to drive growth and shape the future of Amazon Web Services?
Are you interested in the exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology, establishing Amazon as a key technology platform provider?Do you want to grow and build your skills, developing your business acumen and technical knowledge?
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On this AWS Internship Program we will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching and other learning opportunities.
What you will do
- Perform research to gather information of cloud and digital market segments, build stakeholder mappings, and perform impactful research that will inform business strategies.
- Identify, collect, and use metrics and data to inform international engagement with governments globally
- Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and value of digital transformation in government, healthcare, non-profit, and education.
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry.
- Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Any discipline)
- Must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from May to Aug 2021
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Interest in technology or international relations
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
- Fluency in another language
- Strong interest in a technology sales career.
- Willingness to learn and willingness to fail, but always willing to try.
- Comfortable collaborating with extended teams
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm