Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world.
How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience.
Amazon is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Intern to help drive lead generation and qualification, and sales enablement to support the third-party Sellers for Amazon.sg.
This role offers the unique opportunity to support third-party Sellers across SEA to expand their business from prospecting, qualifying and educating sellers to be successful via both high touch and scalable support.
The ideal candidate will also be in charge of projects to support the Amazon Seller Services Business in meeting its account acquisition and output goals. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for building lead databases, creating customized assets for driving sales enablement and drive adoption across 1: many and 1:1 communication.
Amazon Seller Services:
The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 20 countries and exceeds 50% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
What You Will Do
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Prospect, call, and qualify the highest potential Selling Partners that deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability to our customers.
- Analyze and proposed the lead source strategy by product categories split by domestic and oversea sellers.
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers, along with maintain SOPs on Salesforce.
- Create customized assets for driving sales enablement and drive adoption across 1: many and 1:1 communication - from pitching, seller education, SOPs, category insights to best practices in driving seller performance.
- Initiated, owned and launched Seller Referral Program.
- Present a report on the above projects, including performance analysis, learning and next steps/recommendations by the end of internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree.
- Expected to graduate after June 2022.
- Able to commit for a full-time internship from January to June 2022.
- Possess the required work rights for Singapore.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong passion for sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player.
- Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel.
- Prior internship/experience in lead generation/qualification and sales in e-commerce or consumer products companies.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions fast-pace environment.
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce or other CRM tools, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-pace and rapidly changing environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm