The AWS Training & Certification BDM Team are looking to hire and develop the next generation of associate BDMs for our team. We are seeking talented and enthusiastic students who are passionate about solving customers AWS Cloud skill challenges, innovating and building training plans, that lead to high impact growth within ASEAN.
The T&C BDM Internship Program allows you to gain exposure to the AWS T&C business and our unique Amazonian culture through a rewarding learning experience. For this six months internship (July to December 2021), interns will be based in our Singapore office, and will be assigned to the Business Development Team.
As an intern, you will independently own a key business project that can drive business value, and tasks to support your assigned team. You will hone your leadership and presentation skills, and apply your creativity to innovate for our business. At the end of your internship, intern will present their project learnings and proposal to a panel of key business leaders.
What you will do
Business Development: BDMs develop prescriptive learning paths for our customers to aid in accelerating their cloud adoption journey. To develop a prescriptive learning path, we leverage on learning needs analysis tool to evaluate and aggregate the organisations gaps and skills. Skills Guild Program for holistic and comprehensive enablement plans that is engaging, fun and exciting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Has business acumen, and is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Is curious to learn, and has a can-do attitude with strong ownership
- Adept at problem-solving, and can come up with creative and innovative solutions
- Results driven with analytical capability to provide data-driven insights
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Penultimate year student working towards a bachelors degree
- Candidates must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jul to Dec 2021
- Analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use Excel or other software to provide data to support analyses
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm