Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Business Developer Intern for the Amazon Global Selling business. This individual will be responsible for developing new social media channels and offline opportunities to drive local seller awareness and engagement. This person will work with various marketing channels, which can enable scalable approaches to prospect Seller communities in South East Asia, especially Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers.
One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
What you will do
- Plan and organize webinars for new sellers
- Email content management
- Ownership and reporting of registration funnel of new sellers
- Project: Educational programs for registration purposes
- Deep dive for opportunities in RSEA
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidates will be an innovator, communicator and problem solver. Candidates will need to be analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, make history while having fun!
- Currently a penultimate year student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jan to Jun 2021
- Some relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries
- Proven success in project management and communication skills
- Demonstrated track record in developing and crafting marketing content
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in Excel
- Prior knowledge with using Salesforce tools
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm