The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7.
We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS, ensuring the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost.
In the Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team, you will have the chance to work on the most advanced technologies in a DYNAMIC environment with expanding opportunities.
If you enjoy working in a strong and close-knit diverse team, Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the place to be!
Data Center Engineering Operation (DCEO) is seeking for individuals who are motivated, self-starter, eager to learn, passionate and committed to join us.
You will spend 12 months on the trainee program and by the end of it, your progression will be evaluated to see if you have what it takes to join our successful team and be a full time Amazonian.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Building Services/Facilities Management/any related Engineering discipline.
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Data Center Engineering/Operations Experience.
- Any engineering related discipline.
- Interest in maintenance of a Data Centre or Critical space facility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness to learn/Motivated/Self-starter.
- Good communication and co-ordination skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm