At Amazon Web Services ("AWS"), we offer students the opportunity to explore a career in Leadership Recruitment.As part of the Leadership Hiring team for the Asia-Pacific, Japan & China ("APJC") team, you will learn first-hand how Leadership Recruiters work in partnership with the the region's most high level leaders to build leadership teams across one of the world's most diverse regions, within a hyper-growth technology company.
What you will do
As a Leadership Recruitment Intern, you will learn about the business, how talent needs are assessed and met, and be a critical part of driving the recruiting process from beginning to end. You will use data to inform decision making, and should be comfortable identifying areas of opportunity and working with others to create solutions.
You will learn about managing pipeline activity reporting, how to use Boolean logic and how to analyze requirements to determine target profile needs. You will also work closely with the team to innovate on current research strategies for talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis, which will allow you to make an immediate impact.Together with the team, you will also drive leadership recruitment programs and projects that help build talent pipeline and enhance employee branding.
You will put your skills to the test and roll up your sleeves while working with the team to learn about recruitment, while delivering projects and proposals to contribute to the team’s success (and ultimately our customers'). This could include:
- Supporting recruitment assignments for head management and executive roles across Asia Pacific & Japan
- Assisting with updating internal databases and maintaining information flow within the team
- Implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborating with cross-functional and regional teams across the organization to drive success
- Recommending ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company
Required Skills and Abilities
- This opportunity is for CURRENT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS only
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, economics, social sciences, humanities, or a related field, and have not yet graduated
- Able to commit for a 12 months duration between January 2021 – December 2021
- You have the right to work indefinitely in the country to which you are applying
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills
- You have strong project management and communication skills
- Past work experience in project management and/or recruitment will be beneficial
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Human Resources, Science
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm