Amazon is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Program/Project Management Intern to be based in Singapore to help shape the future of our 3rd party Sellers. This role offers the unique opportunity to support 3rd party Sellers business while support driving high visibility projects across different Amazon teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using data to identify and prioritize opportunities. He/she is analytical, enthusiastic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, customer-focused, and has strong writing skills with the ability to handle ambiguity and influence employees at all levels of the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree (Any Stream)
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jan to Jun 2021
- SQL, Python or R knowledge required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Define and develop business critical metrics and reports across all business levers, key performance indicators, and financials
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights and present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Program / Project management experience
- Experience in sales and operations planning
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Able to synthesize data and analytics to formulate sound program objectives and goals.
- Goal driven and target orientated whilst able to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity, and a preparedness to take on what is necessary to get things done.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm