At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our team as a Program Manager in the 3P team.
Amazon provides a suite of services for our sellers within Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), and Merchant Fulfilment Network (MFN). The Program Manager will play a critical role in benchmarking across services offered to Sellers.
What you will do
- Lead benchmarking activities including creating a framework, collecting and analyzing data based on the framework.
- Initiative activities to generate Seller feedback via Seller interviews, focus groups and surveys.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and implement initiatives to improve delivery experience for Sellers.
- Develop Seller facing educational content to drive improvements in Delivery metrics.
- Deep dive data to identify potential root causes and create solutions to address the same.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in your penultimate year pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from Jan to Jun 2021
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Experience using SQL
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm