Amazon Web Services is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic intern to join the unique world of Professional Services (Global Advisory Business) in Singapore. This opportunity will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; it will boost your resume and provide a superb introduction to what makes us uniquely Amazonian.
Building the future is inspiring and fun but is never easy. You will put your program management skills to the test and roll up your sleeves to support team members and projects that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that the Advisory team provides to our customers. This will include the initial items below, with opportunities to take on more initiatives based on performance and ability:
- Field and Sales Enablement
- Sales Mechanisms support and special projects
- Improving employee engagement within the organization
- Administrative support to other projects/in-house Advisory programs
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We are looking for forward-thinkers who take a continuously proactive approach and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
- Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Any discipline)
- Must be able to legally work in Singapore
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from May to Aug 2021
- Self-starter with a keen eye on details
- Resourceful and able to navigate in a dynamic environment
- Results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices
- Excellent business and communication skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Evidence of leadership skills
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Able to work independently with a virtual team based in different locations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – an internship or full-time role; if it’s in an operations or HR environment also highly desired
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm