Amazon Web Services is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic intern to join the unique world of Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations in Singapore. This opportunity will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; it will boost your resume and provide a superb introduction to our operations activities.
Building the future is inspiring and fun but is never easy. You will put your program management skills to the test and roll up your sleeves to support team members and projects that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that the TA Operations team provide to our customers. This will include:
- Management of TA vendors
- Negotiation and execution of third party contracts
- Program management of TA Learning & Development initiatives and migrate work-stream to shared services
Required Skills and Abilities
- This opportunity is for CURRENT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS only
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, economics, social sciences, humanities, or a related field, and have not yet graduated.
- You have the right to work indefinitely in the country to which you are applying.
- You are a self-starter with keen eye for details
- You are resourceful and able to navigate in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are be results-driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills, working effectively with a team – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Human Resources, Science
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm