Would you like to take part in a 12 Month Account Manager Internship, where you can learn, train and be part of a new team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the potential to learn and work in an environment that requires sales acumen and a technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are growing our Sales team in South Africa to help more companies make the move to AWS, and achieve their business outcomes. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the potential to develop the skills to become an Account Manager (Tech Sales), this 12 Month Internship will provide you with the opportunity to learn to introduce the most relevant cloud solutions from the leading cloud company to new and existing customers.
The Account Manager (Tech Sales) Intern will learn to become responsible for growing consumption of current and new AWS services across specific company segments, mainly Healthcare and Education. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude to apply sales and technical training and experience to proactively engage with customers to harness the power of cloud technology to meet the customer's business objectives.
A successful candidate will learn to generate and maintain active engagements with customers and prospects. A single Account Manager Intern in the future might own one or more territories alone or in conjunction with one or more Account Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education required, Degree or Honors Degree or Masters in IT, Computer Science or Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Currently enrolled in final year of a Bachelor’s Degree Program or Master's Program as mentioned above and are
- Graduating in 2021 and can start work in June or have Graduated within the last 12 months.
- Up to 1 year previous work experience is preferable or have completed other Internships.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification.
- AWS Solutions Architect - Associate Certification.
- Technical sales experience.
- Experience, preferably in Healthcare or Education or B2B environments.
- Experience preferably in a solution-sales/technology-related environment.
- Experience in prospecting, identifying, pursuing, and closing new revenue opportunities.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), and web-based meeting applications, e.g. Chime.
- Technical, sales, and listening skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively.
- Ability to learn, think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing and...
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm