As an Account Manager Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of the client in key customer accounts in South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa.
The ideal candidate for this 12-month internship will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
What You Will Do
- Support experienced Account Managers and Solutions Architects with the administrative tasks accompanied with stakeholder engagements.
- Coordinate and prepare for customer engagements in accordance with best practice.
- Identify and suggest process improvement practices.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Maintain a projects pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
- Contribute to positive customer experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/Bcom in the IS/IT related field.
- BSc in Computer Science.
- A technical background in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English, and ideally one other African language.
- Interest in Sales and Marketing components.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm