At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. We're looking for a talented, motivated Software Development Engineering Graduates who can join us to offer a great customer experiences. If you have an interest in building large-scale, high-performance, customer-centric products and think end-to-end, this may be the job you've been looking for.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers and designers who love what they do. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager and team, not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you would expect from one of the world’s leading online businesses. You will be surrounded by people that are smart and passionate about cloud computing. The Development Team develops applications used by our global list of customers and internal Amazon teams.
What You Will Do
Since we have a wide variety of projects and technologies, we are looking for different profiles, from engineers interested in front-end development (for our hybrid mobile applications and website) to back-end engineers to develop the systems that power our warehouse (focused on solving complex multi-objective resource allocation problems), including machine learning engineers for our recommendation or fraud detection systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or currently on a Bachelors/ Masters degree related to Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering etc.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Development Experience in Java, C, C++, Perl, Linux.
- Interest in developing web services, or other large scale distributed systems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm