At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. Our internships offer exceptional opportunities for you to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers and designers who love what they do.
What You Will Do
- As an Amazon intern, you will be interacting with your peers and Amazon Web Services global team of full-time professionals as part of our AWS Cloud Support team.
- You’ll be working at the forefront of Amazon’s Web Services providing expert technical support to organizations all across the globe (supporting the AWS services, including EC2, S3, VPC and RDS).
- You will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience on our cloud services, hands on training and learning as you go. You’ll have lots of fun and maybe even make history!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently on a Bachelors/Master's degree related to computer science, information technology or information systems.
- User level knowledge of Linux (Basic administration), Networking (Basic), Troubleshooting and Internet fundamentals.
- Interested in technology and working with customers.
- Familiarity with Web Servers and website hosting concepts.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Good understanding of Linux or Windows Server operating systems.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and DNS.
- Understanding of relational database architecture.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm