We are looking for an interns to join the EMEA Talent and Development team. The successful candidate will work in the EMEA T&D team and will collaborate with Global T&D POCs as well as business stakeholders across all of the flywheel businesses within EMEA.
The T&D team develops individual and organizational capability by providing builders with meaningful experiences that enable them to feel engaged, contribute, and develop through delivery. The T&D team focuses on the creation of meaningful employee experiences through the assignment of a project or roles both aligned to a critical business need and a builder’s skill set and aspirations. We focus on engagement by driving onboarding satisfaction, inclusion, and role clarity.
We believe this creates contribution through value-added activities and tasks a builder performs to deliver results on behalf of customers, and we ensure that employees development by delivery that is facilitated through intentional growth through in-role experience that builds readiness for new growth opportunities. By developing our employees, we expand the capacity of our talent pipeline, reduce defects in performance and attrition, and increase the number of ready-now internal candidates for critical roles.
The T&D Intern will support the key business priorities aligned to the following priorities: Cultivating Culture, Growing Talent, and Build Organization Effectiveness. To be successful in this role, you'll use your analytical skills and a data drive approach to support research projects. You'll employ customer obsession and bias for action by supporting a variety of Learning and Organizational Effectiveness initiatives. It's a varied, interesting role, in a fun and cohesive team environment.
Interested candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent administrative and project skills, be comfortable with disseminating numerical information and report results. We are looking for someone who thrives on customer contact and delivering the highest levels of service. Someone who is action orientated and equally driven to work with others and alone to meet goals. A logical thinker, well-structured and organized in planning and execution, whom and can articulate their ideas with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor’s or Master’s in HR or Industrial Psychology and available for up to 12-months to complete a work placement - For example in conjunction with completing your Thesis.
- Demonstrating your ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects with changing and sometimes conflicting priorities, will be critical to success.
- Analytical and quantitative skills, using metrics to establish facts and take data orientated actions.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine interest in HR, Talent and Development.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm