Are you a customer-obsessed and motivated self-starter with interest sales internship roles?
At Amazon, we are excited to offer students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
AWS is focused on engaging with customers that are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing. Interns will gain business savvy, sales experience, and the technical expertise necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider.
The internship will provide interns with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques they need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities.
What You Will Do
The intern will work closely with internal teams to learn more about account management. For the enthusiastic candidate who is expected to take on a high level of ownership, this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting internship opportunity for the motivated individual.
- Develop, write and edit marketing collateral.
- Manage customer information by using CRM System.
- Conduct market/industry research.
- Assist in managing prospect customers.
- Support team operation.
- Support lead generation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Passion for technology.
- Highly driven and able to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to evolve in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm