As an Associate Solutions Architect Intern, you will receive deep dive training in modern infrastructure design and management. Training opportunities will include comprehensive training programs and multi-day classroom courses, with opportunities to achieve industry-respected certifications. Throughout the placement, you will be exposed to relevant real-world challenges of different organizations.
If successful, you will design, evaluate and communicate reference technical solutions in partnership with veteran AWS Solutions Architects and AWS Account Managers.
What You Will Do
- Prepare answers and designs for real-world technical questions and challenges in collaboration with Solutions Architects.
- Shadow phone conversations and face to face meetings between Solutions Architects and AWS customers.
- Produce a deliverable project for an AWS customer that involves building solutions in the AWS platform.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science or relevant subject.
- Completion of one career pathway in AWS Educate.
- Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting.
- Passions for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate measurable business value against the latest technology best practices.
- Ability to reason about both high- and low-levels of architectural solutions is essential for a future career in IT.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm