As an Associate Solutions Architect Intern, you will receive deep dive training in modern infrastructure design and management. Training opportunities will include comprehensive training programs and multi-day classroom courses, with opportunities to achieve industry-respected certifications. Throughout the placement, you will be exposed to relevant real-world challenges of different organizations.
What You Will Do
If successful, you will design, evaluate and communicate reference technical solutions in partnership with veteran AWS Solutions Architects and AWS Account Managers. The ability to demonstrate measurable business value against the latest technology best practices and ability to reason about both high- and low-levels of architectural solutions is essential for a future career in IT.
- Prepare answers and designs for real-world technical questions and challenges in collaboration with Solutions Architects.
- Shadow phone conversations and face to face meetings between Solutions Architects and AWS customers.
- Produce a deliverable project for an AWS customer that involves building solutions in the AWS platform.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science or relevant subject.
- Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting.
- Passions for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Completion of one career pathway in AWS Educate.
- Ownership of personal or educational technical projects.
- Basic experience in Database, Developer Tools, Big Data, IoT areas.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm