Are you curious what goes behind the scenes of recruitment, looking to contribute fun and practical ideas in areas of candidate attraction, branding, sourcing, recruitment and events?
We’re looking for an outgoing, digitally savvy student to join the Amazon Web Services Talent Acquisition Team. As an Intern, you will be groomed into your role, made aware of strategic frameworks behind how AWS works, and how we approach hiring, talent pipeline, sourcing and recruiting events.
The ideal candidate will be the one who has a bias for action and one who insists on the highest standards- always. This role will see the successful candidate work alongside an experienced mentor but to operate independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and multicultural environment, supporting Korea.
What You Will Do
- Assisting the sourcing recruiter / recruiter for interview coordination, post jobs, follow ups, pre-resume screens, maintain data and run reports.
- Source and approach suitable candidates and brief them on recruitment process.
- Being the point of contact locally for the recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers.
- Support the recruiter in organizing events, in-house meetings, recruitment drives.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders in Korea.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university student.
- Major in Computer Science / Human Resources / Data Mining.
- Previous internships / work experience in a related business area.
- Interested in Human Resources / Talent Acquisition.
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and Korean.
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software.
- Availability to work for minimum six months.
- Self-motivated, high sense of responsibility and personal integrity.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Human Resources
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm