Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing & Business Development Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business in the US.
The Intern will lead supporting recruitment and account management of S. Korean sellers onto Amazon US Marketplace. Amazon has online marketplaces in 11 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers both locally and globally.
Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants but also for supporting high-value projects to help expand our global outreach.
What You Will Do
- Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon.
- Focus on Operations/Management/Troubleshooting of KR seller's Deal Promotions on Amazon.com - required to closely communicate with the related teams at Amazon HQ in Seattle.
- Deliver in-depth insights by developing a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling business along with the Deal Promotion-related features and functionalities.
- Conduct small research projects to produce reports about specific industry and customer behavior.
- Support team's events (e.g. Summit, Seminar, Training sessions).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors, who can work full time for more than 6 consecutive months.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Great team player.
- Interests in e-commerce.
- Experience in the global e-commerce business.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Research and Development
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm