At AWS Professional Services, we are building a professional services operations team to work on enterprise customer engagements, and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are seeking a Business Operations Intern to assist with the operational execution of our Professional Services business. Candidate should be a self-starter with strong analytical, organization, and communication skills.
AWS has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value. This is a great opportunity for a creative, dynamic, and results driven specialist to add significant value to the AWS Business Operations team by managing customer data and executing on customer contracts.
What You Will Do
- Project & Opportunity management - Monitoring project accounting and opportunity hygiene by collaborating with engagement managers and enterprise service managers.
- Support business reporting on key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Support business meeting cadence.
- Continuous improvements in operation process and team mechanism - Help launching new operation process or function for team operational enhancement.
- Support both business and technical team for ad-hoc activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Intermediate MS-Excel skills.
- Intermediate verbal and writing skills in English.
- Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Good documentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2020, 6:00 pm