Are you a customer-obsessed and motivated self-starter with interest business operations internship roles?
At Amazon, we are excited to offer students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
AWS is focused on engaging with customers that are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing. Interns will gain business savvy, sales experience, and the technical expertise necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider.
The internship will provide interns with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques they need to become highly effective at creating new conversations within a target market and converting them into new opportunities.
What You Will Do
Responsibility of Business Operations Intern is to provide support for Business Operations team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, creative, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
Key Responsibilities for Business Operations Associates:
- Support business operations’ regular or ad-hoc analysis and research activities.
- Support the strategic objectives and interests of Amazon’s business operations team.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics.
- Assist in conducting market research, formulating hypothesis and solution design.
- Support with editing and proofreading of internal and external documents under the Operations team’s supervision.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors, Masters who can work full time for 6 months.
- Excellent (native) verbal and writing skills in both English and Korean.
- Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Keen to work with Amazon Web Services after internship.
- Internship experience with top tier management consultancy or financial industries.
- Proficient in MS-Excel or other Data analysis tool experience.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm