Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and we are growing team to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment driven by outstanding leadership where an eager candidate can advance through a learning and earning path.
We are looking for a talented individual with experience running inbound/outbound demand generation, to join a new team targeted with creating the quality of business opportunities through all inbound leads follow-up and also with creating new demand from prospect customers through 1: many types of outbound programs and direct cold calls to individual prospect.
What You Will Do
- The ideal candidate will possess both passion for growth in career and technical background that enables them to successfully acquire new customers and build relationships across a defined set of customers.
- A successful candidate will create the first time engagement with customers and prospects as well as consistently meet and exceed team objectives.
- The Demand Generation Rep role is done mostly over the phone, email, 1: many sessions.
- The Demand Gen Rep makes the first touch of customers of various sizes and from various industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to university graduates who possess strong passion toward customer engagement and willingness to develop the required skills from cold callings.
- Open to candidate less than 3 years of professional work experience regardless of job roles who want career transition to IT industry.
- Open to candidate less than 3 years of Inside Sales experiences who want to join AWS and develop career to Territory/Account Managers.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- AWS certifications’ holder.
- Majored or studied IT related subjects.
- Work experiences in technology company, including internship.
- Ability to insist on the highest standard at work all the time.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with others for team win.
- Program Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing and IT infra.
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm