Amazon is looking for a smart and quick learner as Educate Program Intern - to join its Public Sector Korea team based in Seoul.
Responsibility of AWS Educate Program Intern is to provide support working with an Educate program manager for public sector team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, high-energy, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
We are looking for students from all backgrounds with a passion for technology who are strong analytical and creative thinkers. You will learn the technology behind cloud computing and how to clearly and concisely communicate the value propositions of these technologies with AWS Educate Program to our customers such as students and faculties.
You will be responsible for creating customer-friendly education contents to help customers understand cloud computing and AWS services. Also, you will support execution of education program events to increase awareness through onsite and offsite. This internship will help you build strong foundations for your technology and marketing careers based on education.
What You Will Do
- Develop strategies to enhance customer recognition and experience for 'AWS Educate'.
- From planning to execution for onsite and online mass scale events for ‘AWS Educate’.
- Make education contents including AWS hands-on session and support to deploy them for students.
- Build new pipelines to penetrate education institutions and work with various stakeholders.
- Conduct education policy/market research.
- Manage customer accounts through internal management tool.
- Resolve customer inquiries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors who can work full time for 6 months (Current undergraduate students only are eligible to apply).
- 4th Grade student not graduated yet, with Business Administration as a major or second major (Other majors are also available) - preferred.
- Understanding AWS Educate and cloud computing.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player to work with others as a team.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Excellent documentation skills in Korean.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Proficient in MS-office.
- Fast learner.
- Warm-hearted to customers and have a passion for education.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm