Are you an undergraduate student looking for a marketing role? Do you have a demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities? Are you passionate about marketing technology?
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business. Amazon has online marketplaces in 18 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, prospective S. Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
The Intern will have ownership to create content and managing communications via social media, emails, website and other owned media channels, and offline marketing events to introduce opportunities of Amazon Global Selling, as well as supporting recruitment of S. Korean sellers onto Amazon Marketplaces.
What You Will Do
- Plan and create marketing contents such as customer testimonial and Seller education material, by planning and developing contents in article and video format, or localizing existing contents from global.
- Track and record marketing team’s metrics in regular cadence, define what worked/what not worked based on the various data points (e.g. Adobe analytics, Naver dashboard, Google AdWords), and suggest improvement plan.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities, and Seller’s pain points through email survey or phone interview, to incorporate into our marketing contents.
- Understand website management system, maintain the website by updating new contents, conduct SEO, and improve website layout or format for better UI/UX.
- Support digital marketing operations on external media platforms.
- Support various offline events for awareness building and Seller recruiting.
- Carry out a project regarding the AGS homepage revamp and SNS community development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors, who can work full time for 6 consecutive months (current students).
- Experience in photoshop and video editing.
- Experience in the digital marketing (e.g. Google, Naver, Facebook ad) and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Experience and interest in eCommerce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Korean.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Great team player.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm