Amazon, we’re not just looking for people who want to be part of a business: we’re searching for people who want to build businesses.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Human Resources & Business intelligence Intern who will have an opportunity to work with Head of Amazon Global Selling business.
As we are looking for a Human Resources & BI intern who is a strong communicator, can move fast and has the will to get things done, and excited about a career in HR as well as business analysis.
As an HR intern, you will have the opportunity to get exposure to various areas of HR and BI with some focus including recruiting, employee support as well as analyzing market trend and monitoring business performance. If you are dynamic, organized, and a self-starter, join our Amazon Global Selling Korea team as an HR/BI Intern.
What You Will Do
This position will have responsibilities to support the Head of Amazon Global Selling in various Human Resources and business analysis areas, including but not limited to the following:
- Scheduling interviews with working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Building talent pipeline for open positions.
- Supporting employer-branding project for Amazon Global Selling Korea.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Employee initiatives - Organize and support culture building employee activities including employee rewards and recognition programs.
BI Support (Intermediate Excel Skill Is Required.):
- Help to consolidate weekly / monthly business performance by team and AE.
- Documentation - Responsible for reviewing basic sellers’ performance.
- Data analytic - Produce and analyze basic BI reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a student in University going through Bachelors or Masters.
- Working towards a degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations is a plus.
- Previous experience in the HR field is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation & benefits and employee issues.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Business and Commerce
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm