In AWS Korea, Business Development (BD) Team is working to accelerate the business of today and build the business of tomorrow. We do this by incubating new go-to-market initiatives, owning strategic multi-year big bets on behalf of the broader business; and, running experiments that have the potential to deliver non-linear returns. We hire builders, and the BD intern is designed to provide the optimal mentorship, guidance, and opportunities to allow you to build.
Are you ready to help to drive deeper industry insights and solutions based on the latest innovative AWS technology with the leading Enterprise customers in Korea? Are you excited by the next big disruption such as Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence and following the latest business trends across multiple industries?
The Industry BD function is responsible for working closely with our industry BD leaders to define business strategies focused on industries and helping our customers transform their business on AWS’ latest technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
There are no limitations in terms of experience or academic major. We’re looking for a diverse group of interns with a shared enthusiasm for AWS and cloud computing.
Successful Candidates Will Be Able To Demonstrate The Following:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree.
- Business acumen and the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strategic thinker who enjoys problem-solving and thinking “out-of-the-box”.
- A “can-do” attitude with strong ownership to execute end-to-end projects.
- Results driven with the analytical capability to provide data driven arguments to innovate and/or simplify current processes and practices.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing stakeholder requests.
- Passion for AWS and driving cloud computing adoption through prescriptive go-to-market strategies.
- Global mindset to work closely with both global and APAC BD and other team members.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and ability to utilize Excel and/or other software to provide data to support your analysis.
- Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill such as PPT and writing Word narratives.
- Excellent English and Korean written and oral communication skills.
- Some industry experience (e.g., manufacturing, high-tech, retail, media, financial services, etc.).
- Experience with top tier management consultancy.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and AWS services.
- Experience in project management and evidence of past ownership of an initiative from inception.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm