Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing & Business Development Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business in the US.
The Intern will lead supporting recruitment and account management of S. Korean sellers on Amazon US Marketplace. Amazon has online marketplaces in 11 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers both locally and globally.
Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants, but also for supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach.
What You Will Do
- Search, identify and qualify prospective sellers by placing outbound calls.
- Facilitate and coordinate education seminar and marketing event with business partners.
- Support account managers to drive the adoption of Amazon Global Selling's features and to achieve data quality standards, to ensure the best customer experience on Amazon.
- Utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track all pertinent account information and onboarding progress.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Bachelors - who can work full time for 6 consecutive months.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
- Great team player.
- Experience and interest in eCommerce.
- Experience in the global e-commerce business.
- Startup experience.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm